Friday, September 3, 2010

Reflections on Science Test


Scores
Term 1: 26/40
Term 2: 23/40
Term 3: 31.5/40




The reason why I can get an A1 this term is because of Mr Loh's hard work in helping those who are weaker in Science by giving extra lessons. Through each term tests, I have also gotten the grasp of the different ways to better remember Science facts instead of just memorizing without understanding the idea. I had to admit that I don't really appreciate Science in the beginning of the year because I found it really confusing and hard to remember.
However, after the low score of 23/40, I told myself that I had to work hard to improve may grades and better appreciate Science in order for me to learn more effectively. I had faced many difficulties but had managed to solve tham slowly step by step. Now, Science to be isn't the boring one but the subject which I liked the most. The EOY are coming and I hope I can score well with Mr Loh's comprehensive lessons and the techniques which I have learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment